To book a studio slot you will need to pay a 50% deposit upfront, to secure you date and time. Any extra costs are payable at end of hire session.
Cancellations and changes
If you cancel a booking within 48hours we will retain your full payment. You may be able to change your date but please call us to check.
We accept payment in cash, bank transfers and or card.
Breakages and damages
Please note any damages or breakage’s will be payable at the end of the shoot. The person booking is responsible for any damages. Credit card details from deposit payment will be kept on file till full payment of hire is completed.
Planning your hire time
When planning and booking your time please remember to include your set up and take down time within your total time scale. So if you book 2 hours this must include set up, shooting and take down with in the 2 hour time. As not to run into the next booking and to avoid overtime charges.
Health and Safety
Please follow the health and safety guide below when using StudioTime’s and studio equipment. Please note that MindStudio will NOT be held responsible or liable for any accident caused by the hirer and their staff, team or clients whilst using the studio or equipment.
Please note photographers, film makers, production companies should HAVE THEIR OWN PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE to cover any accidents to their crew, cast, models and staff. MindStudio's public liability insurance does NOT COVER YOU.
• Music must be played at a reasonable level, we are in a shared building. No playing of drum kits.
• There is a a no smoking policy in the studio.
• We will not admit anyone who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances.
• You must comply with all studio staff requests.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult or legal Guardian.
• Studio property and equipment must be treated with care
For booking or any questions about the studio, please give us a call on 07424742125 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org